Sunday 21 June 2009

Pepsi Is A Zionist Plot!

Egyptian cleric Hazem Abu Ismail has called for a Muslim boycott of the second-rate Coke flavoured drink because, he says, PEPSI stands for Pay Every Penny to Save Israel. Speaking on a religious Muslim TV channel in Egypt, in February he said:
"When you pay [to buy Pepsi], you are saving Israel. I am not talking about Pepsi, but about Coca Cola and all of them. I don't want to specify the products. See for yourselves. You are Muslims. You can tell me. I don't know. My little son knows more about the boycott than me. When we go shopping, he says to me: "Buy this, don't buy that." He knows them by heart. He has become an expert in this."
Now I'm glad to hear that buying Coke also saves Israel because I love Coke. Pepsi, not so much. The other interesting thing is that the cleric's son is brainwashing his father, not the other way around. You have to feel sorry for some Muslims though; as well as having to suffer being treated with Israeli-developed cures and treatments, and using Israeli-developed technology that they just can't live without, they also can never have the pleasure of an ice-cold, fizzy Coke on a hot summer day without the guilt of saving the Zionists. So, what are you waiting for! Go out and buy some Coke (or Pepsi if that's your preference). And if it turns out that it doesn't save Israel, at least you can still enjoy your refreshing drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment